So I have acquired the traditional chinese version for the gray ark and I can translate it into english for the rest of you to enjoy.
I think the fire for the Gray Ark has died down and perhaps a bunch of people have already translated parts or maybe the whole book so I want to ask, which part of the book do you want me to translate the most? You can choose from any of the options below.
Translations will be slow because I'm pretty busy with projects but I should be able to spare some time to translate the book and hopefully I'll be able to translate almost the whole book by the end of this year.
1. Black Order register FILE 1 ( Exorcists, Generals, Supreme Generals)
2. Mission Reports and Black Order Database (Includes the personal reflections by the exorcists about different missions)
3. Black Order register FILE 2 (Main Branch Staff, Side Branch Staff, Central Staff, Supporters, Misc characters)
4. Guide to entering the Black Order (Important info, the organisation, Innocence, Exorcists, Anti-Akuma weapons, Map of Black Order and details about rooms)
5. Weapons and Players from History (Earl, Noah, Akuma,)
I don't think you need me to translate character relationship.
6.Black Order Opinion box (Basically fan opinions, votings, quiz, fanart... and the glossary)
7. Hoshino Katsura's Era (Black White Interview-Interview with Hoshino and her editors, Hoshino's design works, making of dgray-man, Q&A as a new artist.) Translations for Zone are out there somewhere so I won't do it.
And please tell me if there are already translations out there so I don't have to do it.
I have translated Komui's notes to the readers found in the front inner flap as well as Hoshino's thank you notes on the last page of the fanbook, just to get something started.( Komui's notes )( Hoshino's thank you note )